Nexus 950 – GP Carpet Adhesive – 15 LTR
Nexus 950 is a water based Double-Bond & Direct stick carpet adhesive. Developed for bonding
slab underlays to subfloor and most common Tufted carpets to underlay.
It has high initial grab with excellent re-bond and will remain flexible.
Nexus 950 General Purpose Carpet Adhesive is water based and has been developed for bonding a
wide range of carpets and underlays. Nexus 950 is suitable for bonding both Jute and Action backed
carpets in Direct Stick and Double Bond type installations.
- Nexus 950 can be applied to concrete substrates with moisture content up to 85% RH (relative
humidity) and falling. This RH should be measured by deploying the in-situ probe method (in
accordance with ASTM F2170).
- Nexus 950 can be applied to concrete substrate with pH readings up to 10.0. It is recommended that all absorbent substrates be primed with Nexus 510 Acrylic Floor & Wall Primer prior to the application of adhesive.
- Nexus 950 should be applied using one of the following notched trowels for your type of installation.
- “V1” 1.6mm x 1.6mm x 1.6mm “V” notched trowel is suitable for the installation of double bond underlay direct to sub floor. Coverage approx 5m²/litre.
- “V2” 2.4mm x 2.4mm x 2.4mm “V” notched trowel is suitable for the installation of Jute or Smooth backed carpets direct to sub floor or to double bond underlay. Coverage approx 3m²/litre.
- “V3” 3.2mm x 1.6mm x 3.2mm “V” notched trowel is suitable for the installation of Action or textured backed carpets direct to sub floor or to double bond underlay.