Mapei Planex HR
Mapei Planex HR is suitable for both interior and exterior applications to level new and existing substrates and to remove differences in thicknesses from 1 to 10mm prior to installing all types of floor coverings, including but not limited to: ceramic, stone, timber, carpet, vinyl and LVT planks. It is recommended for use in areas where high resistance to static and dynamic loads is required.
Some application examples
- Smoothing over concrete floors and cementitious heated screeds made from Mapecem, Mapecem Pronto or Topcem Pronto
- Smoothing over heated floors
- Smoothing over existing concrete, terrazzo, ceramic, natural stone and magnesite floors
- Smoothing over concrete and cement-based substrates before bonding non-welded resilient floor tiles with reactive adhesives in areas that need to be washed or rinsed frequently
- Smoothing over concrete substrates with rising damp before placing PVC isolating sheets (such as Mapelay) on which resilient flooring for sporting and non-sporting use is to be installed.